IT Sales & Marketing Director
Ikodes Technology is a reputable Internet Marketing, Web & App Design and Development Company based in the USA, with its roots spread across UK and India.Since our inception in 2004, we at Ikodes Technology have made sure that all our clients feel appreciated and well looked after from the moment they start dealing with us.
7 + Years
Not a constraint for the right candidate
Roles and Responsibility
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands the customer base and extends global reach.
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs.
- Track, analyse, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships.
- Drive sales, aggressively expand the customer base, and generate new revenue.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior executives at large Enterprises.
- Lead client presentations to C-level executives, including information discovery sessions, product demonstrations, and proposals.
- Engage with prospects to understand their unique and specific pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan to fulfil them
- Oversee the sales team to ensure company quotas and standards are met by holding daily check-ins with the team to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly.
- Manage month-end and year-end close processes.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Comprehensive towards Facts and Figures
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in marketing, business administration, IT, or a relevant field.
- Minimum 7 years in B2B/Enterprise software sales with an emphasis on Enterprise deals, with at least 3 years of experience managing high-performing sales teams.
- Exposure to the SAAS industry.
- Knowledge of web development services.
- A seasoned professional in client presentations to C-level executives, including information discovery sessions, and product demonstrations.
- Provide vision to the marketing and sales team.
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
- Hands-on experience in using Lead management.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and best practices.
- Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Technical Skills Required
- Communication Skills (Written & Verbal)
- Interpersonal Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Leadership Skills
Perks and Benefits
- 5 Days a Week
- Flexible Timings
- Celebrations & Events
- Fun Activities
- Music at Workstation
- Cleanliness and Hygienic environment
- Learning & Development Opportunities